NEET is an eligibility examination conducted by a government organization called NTA (National Testing Agency). Any Indian citizen who wants to become a Physician must secure the eligible marks in NEET to get a medical seat in India. Students who want to get a MBBS seat in abroad countries must also take part in the NEET exam and secure the eligible mark. The main objective of the NEET is to filter the best Indian students who are more than eligible to study medicine.
Even to study MBBS abroad the student must clear the NEET exam. But cut off marks doesn’t matter if you are willing to study MBBS abroad. The student must only get a passing mark to get a seat in the NEET exam. This is the reason more than 10,000+ students choose to do their MBBS in an abroad country.
What Is The Pass Mark In NEET
The eligibility score and the cut off score will change year to year. The NTA will release the cutoff marks along with the results. NEET cutoff marks in percentage for the general category is 50% and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40%. The NEET qualifying cutoff scores 2022 will be released along with the result by NTA at neet.nta.nic.in. NEET cutoff passing marks for the general category was 720-138, while for SC/ST/OBC it was 137-108.
Is NEET Hard?
Undeniably most of the students who attended their NEET exam will surely accept the fact that NEET is one of the hardest exams they have attended.
With the right preparation and plan anyone can crack NEET easily.
Students spend a lot of money on NEET coaching centers to clear this exam. Due to the high competition and the high number of students competing every year, the NEET exam has become one of the toughest exams in India.
NEET Exemption For MBBS Abroad 2022
Different countries have different eligibility requirements. When it comes to the eligibility exam anywhere in the world, Indian medical students must clear the NEET exams. NEET exam is compulsory even if the country the student is trying to get admission to has its own entrance exam. Below we will see the basic requirements which are required for almost all the abroad countries to study MBBS. There are no exemptions for Indian medical students in NEET. Every student who wants to pursue medicine must clear the NEET exam.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for MBBS in abroad countries. But the student must have completed 17 years of age in the year in which they are applying to study MBBS in abroad country.
- The students must have completed their 10th and the +2 from a state or central recognized education medium.
- The student must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in the 10th and +2 exams and must have studied English as a subject.
- The candidate would also be required to submit a medical certificate at the time of admission stating that the applicant is not suffering from any contagious diseases.
- Students must have scored eligible marks in the NEET exams.