Bicol Christian College
Established in 1975 with a Great Vision
Fee structure based on previous academic year it may vary based on the administrations decision.
- Students must clear their +2 exam with more than 50% of marks. The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- For reserved category students the marks criteria of 10+2 is 40%.
- Students must have cleared NEET with Minimum Marks.
- The NEET qualifying marks will be published by the NTA every year.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age.
- 10th standard Marksheet
- 12th standard Marksheet
- Passport size photographs (at 10)
- Admission Letter
- Student Visa
- Covid-19 test report
- HIV test report
- Medical insurance
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Bicol Christian College Advantages
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine(BCCM) is one of Best Medical Colleges in the Philippines for International Students Especially Indian Students.
- Bicol Christian College provides affordable fees and good accommodation facilities to the students.
- Indian food is available to the Indian students studying in the college.
- Four-year integrated curriculum or syllabuses with an ideal faculty-to-student ratio.
- The clinically aligned and problem-based technique of learning and teaching. Non-traditional lectures and instructional structure.
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine is affiliated with more than one Government hospital with needed facilities.
- Practical Classes are handled by trained professionals and these develop the students’ learning skills.
- The MD degree at this institution is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) as equivalent to the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- After graduating from this institution, Indian students will get a license to practice in India similar to MBBS doctors from India after passing FMGE exam and completing licensing formalities with MCI.
- Bicol Christian Medical College is also approved by WHO (World Health Organization).
This Medical school library is located on the third floor of the doctor’s building. Has a book of thirty thousand volumes, from general works to history. This library is divided into a reserve section that contains all books often used by students / teachers; reference work and periodic sections containing all newspapers, magazines, magazines, textbooks, dissertations, encyclopedias, atlases, dictionaries and other reference materials. This Library has a comfortable seating arrangement filled with reading halls and sections. The open shelf system provides free access to the collection
The library infrastructure is up to modern standards and very useful in referencing various medical concepts and clear doubts.
The BCCM has an Olympic size swimming pool and is used for physical education and student recreation. Likewise, it is used by other students who wish to train and improve their swimming skills and Practice. Ago Medical Education Center -Bicol Christian College of Medicine has several sports facilities, such as a basketball court, volleyball court in the AMEC-BCCM quadrant. It has a chess, badminton court, theater and audiovisual center.
- History of Medicine
- Preventive and Communicative
These are some of the topics which will be covered in the first year syllabus.
- General and Clinical Pathology
- Neuroscience 2
In the second year, these are the syllabus which will be covered.
- Internal Medicine
- Legal Medicine
- Advanced Pathology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
These are the syllabus for the third year.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
This is the most important and the final year of the curriculum.
PRE – MEDICINE & DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital in Legazpi City
Bicol Medical Center in Naga City
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For Indian Students
What is the overall tuition fee to study in Bicol Christian College?
The overall tuition fees could be around 15 lakhs. This data is based on previous academic year, There might be variations in the fee structures.
Does the campus have library and sports ground facilities?
Yes, the campus has a huge library with all medical related journals and books. The campus also has separate area for sports related activities.
How many affiliated hospitals does this university have?
There are around two affiliated hospitals for students to practice their medical clerkship.
Are there any Indian students studying in Bicol Christian College?
Yes, there are many Indian students studying in this university.
As the 2nd wave is coming to a halt, some sources say that the NTA is ready to conduct the NEET UG 2021 exams as planned earlier. According to the NTA’s notice which was released earlier, the exam is scheduled to happen on September 12, 2021. The application form for...
How to make your medical internship more useful? - This will be your guide for Medical Internship. The long and hard years of your UG are over, you have graduated and now ready to practice medicine as a medical intern. Like any other industry, an internship is the...
Medical Council of India Screening Test, also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) is a licensure examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in India. In this year 2021, NBE has conducted FMGE on 18th June 2021 and results have...