NEET is considered as one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Every year on an average around 16 lakh students appear for the NEET exam and only a few percent of these students get enough marks to get into government colleges. Students go through intense coaching and training every year with the hope of getting a doctor seat. Most students don’t make it, some students make it and only a few get great marks. Only the few students who got great marks will be getting seats in Indian government medical colleges. In this blog, let us look at some of the tips which will help you crack the NEET exam 2022 without coaching. But to crack the NEET exam, we need to create a game plan first. The game plan will include steps like
- Gathering Study Material for NEET 2022
- Explore the Syllabus for NEET 2022
- Exam Pattern analysis for NEET 2022
- Tips to stay focused for NEET 2022
These are some of the steps we need to follow in order to crack NEET without coaching.
Gathering Study Materials for NEET 2022.
Study materials are the basic need to prepare for any competitive or entrance exams. The first and the foremost thing a student must do is to know all the weapons they have in their arsenal. Not in a literal way, but knowing what all study materials you have with you is one of the main objectives.
There are different kinds of study materials found in the market. Some materials claim to have all the syllabus covered in their single book. Some companies provide study materials separately for every subject. Knowing what kind of study material you want is also important. Some students prefer soft copy while others don’t understand a thing unless it is written on a piece of paper.
Books for NEET 2022
Best Biology Books for NEET
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2
- MTG Objective NCERT at your Fingertips
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
Best Physics Books for NEET
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- NCERT Physics
- D C Pandey Objective Physics
Best Chemistry Books for NEET
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry for NEET/AIIMS by M. S. Chauhan
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
Exploring the syllabus for NEET 2022
Syllabus is the second most important thing in your study plan. Before memorizing anything it is much more important to memorize the syllabus of the exam. By knowing an in depth knowledge of the syllabus the flow of this process becomes easy. The three main subjects required to clear NEET are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Other than that, studying the NCERT books regarding the NEET exam will also take you a step closer to clearing the NEET exam.
Exam Pattern Analysis for NEET 2022
Every NEET exam that has been ever conducted has a specific kind of pattern. Analyzing this pattern will help the students to get comfortable with the question paper. A total of 200 questions will be asked from the given syllabus, out of these 200 questions the candidates only need to answer 180 questions.
Out of the 180 questions the students will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. For unattended questions there won’t be any mark deduction. These are the basic marks providing procedures for the students.
Tips to stay focused for NEET 2022
Now let us look at some of the techniques to stay focused on your study plans for NEET 2022.
- Create a game plan: Make note of all your advantages, disadvantages, your free time and your busy time and create a plan accordingly. This plan must include the number of hours you will be willing to study for your exam and the breaks in between. Create a time table accordingly and never lose focus.
- Find a good ambience : A good ambience will promote a good mood which in turn will provide you with Interest to study harder. Being in a good atmosphere is a great way to boost your work and studies.
- Avoid Distraction: Avoid social media and any other things that may cause you to break your study plan. This will help you stay focused in your path and your timetable.
- Take Frequent Breaks: Make time for yourself and take frequent breaks between study sessions. These breaks must be short and must not distract you.