Lyceum Northwestern University
Established in 1969 with a Great Vision
Lyceum Northwestern University ( LNU ) was Founded in 1969 and is located in Dagupan City. Dagupan is an independent city in Pangasinan province with a small population of about 180,000 inhabitants and is located in the Island of Luzon.
Lyceum Northwestern University is about 230 kms from Manila International Airport and very well connected with Manila by 6 lane Highway and with fast neat and clean AC bus connectivity in every 30 Minutes , and takes approximately Hours 40 minutes travel time from Airport via (N Luzon W Expy/R-8 and N Luzon Expy/R-8).
There is an ever-growing large community of Indian students who study at Lyceum Northwestern University campus to realize their cherished dreams of becoming a doctor. Lyceum Northwestern University is committed to making our students become compassionate, knowledgeable, highly competent physicians by providing them with early hands-on clinical training and opportunities to hone their professional skills.
Lyceum Northwestern University, Philippines, is committed to developing a community of scholars and professionals committed to serving society, promoting the development of students to reach their true potential in becoming competent, ethical, caring and inquiring citizens and visionary leaders.
Internationally recognized private University as a model of excellence in integrated instruction, research, and public engagement.
Produce graduates who are ethically and socially responsible employees of choice, entrepreneurs and leaders in both public and private sector institutions.
Tapuac District, 2400 Dagupan City, Philippines, Dagupan City, Philippines.
30 Lakhs – (Excluding food and accommodation)
Fee structure based on previous academic year it may vary based on the administrations decision.
- Students must clear their +2 exam with more than 50% of marks. The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- For reserved category students the marks criteria of 10+2 is 40%.
- Students must have cleared NEET with Minimum Marks.
- The NEET qualifying marks will be published by the NTA every year.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age.
- 10th standard Marksheet
- 12th standard Marksheet
- Passport size photographs (at 10)
- Admission Letter
- Student Visa
- Covid-19 test report
- HIV test report
- Medical insurance
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Why study MBBS in Lyceum Northwestern University
- Donations are not accepted by the college management to provide medical seats for local and international students. Students are only accepted through a proper admission process.
- Entrance Exams will not be conducted to get admission in the college. The student only has to clear the NEET exam which is conducted by the NTA with a minimum pass mark.
- Lyceum Northwestern University is one of the top Universities which provide world class education with a budget friendly fee structure.
- Our Educational infrastructure provides facilities which provide well furnished accommodations for both local and international students.
- Our facilities include canteens which provide both North Indian and South Indian cuisines. This helps the students from not becoming homesick.
- Our library facilities are opened 24*7. The students can access the libraries any time they want and improve their knowledge.
- Our In-Campus hospital is world class and the students studying in your University don’t have to worry about the clerkship training.
- The campus is provided with 24*7 wifi facility exclusively for the students of Lyceum Northwestern University.
- History of Medicine
- Preventive and Communicative
These are some of the topics which will be covered in the first year syllabus.
- General and Clinical Pathology
- Neuroscience 2
In the second year, these are the syllabus which will be covered.
- Internal Medicine
- Legal Medicine
- Advanced Pathology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
These are the syllabus for the third year.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
This is the most important and the final year of the curriculum.
PRE – MEDICINE & DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- Dagupan Region Medical Center
- Government Hospitals of Dagupan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For Indian Students
What is the overall tuition fee to study in Lyceum Northwestern University?
The overall tuition fees could be around 16 lakhs. This data is based on previous academic year, There might be variations in the fee structures.
What is the language of lecture in this University?
Lectures are only taken in English language and american curriculum of teaching is followed all over the Philippines.
How many affiliated hospitals does this university have?
There are around two affiliated hospitals for students to practice their medical clerkship.
Are there any Indian students studying in Lyceum Northwestern University?
Yes, there are many Indian students studying in this university.
NMC has finally given good news to the students who returned from Ukraine due to war circumstances. The National Medical Commission (NMC) has agreed to recognize the academic mobility program offered by Ukraine. This program allows students to complete the rest of the...
Choosing a country to study MBBS is a hard task. It is our job to list out the countries with minimal disadvantages and pursue our medical education in that country. Usually almost all the countries which offer medical education to the students have some...
Visa is considered as one of the important documents required to get into a country officially. Nowadays consultancies play a major role in getting a visa for the students. A good consultancy will have a dedicated team for visa processing. Students can't get into the...