MBBS in Japan
Choosing to study in Japan is quite popular among Indian students because of the great educational opportunities. The culture in Japan is said to be good for Indian students too.
Why Indian Students Choose Japan
- Japan is among the top advanced countries in the world. Japan is also one of the top countries which provides world class education.
- Japan offers an affordable medical education when compared with the USA and other top tier countries.
- Studying in Japan can help you experience a new culture which is entirely different from the other parts of the world.
Studying MBBS in Japan is totally safe for every Indian student, because MBBS in Japan is recognized by the NMC and the ministry of health department in India. Students only need to pass the FMGE exam in order to practice medicine. MBBS admission in Japan is a smooth and easy process, the students can apply directly to the selected top medical universities or colleges without any problems.
Pursuing MBBS in Japan
- Japan is one of the countries with the top educational infrastructures and technological infrastructure which helps the students with a different perspective of medical education.
- There are many educational scholarships and opportunities for students who wish to do their MBBS in Japan.
- Learning is all about building a new perspective and vision. This is very significant while pursuing a degree in medicine.
- An interesting opportunity to grasp the Japanese language all throughout your degree program.
- The process of studying in Japan is quite simple and systematic.
- Japan is considered as one of the safest countries in the world. It also has an excellent health care system which is the reason for the highest life expectancy in the world.
- Japan has a strong job market for highly qualified MBBS professionals due to sustainable Japanese medical education.
- Many public universities in Japan promote international education to magnify the quality of medical education.
- For those planning to study in Japan, the country offers secure accommodation facilities with a comfortable environment for students.
Top Medical Colleges in Japan
- Tokyo Medical University
- Tohoku University
- Nagoya University
- Kyushu University
- Chiba University
- Keio University
- Waseda University
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- University of Tsukuba
- Kyoto University
- Osaka Medical College
- Aichi Medical University
- Kobe University
- Wakayama Medical University
- Shiga University of Medical Science
MBBS in Japan : Eligibility Criteria.
- Your age must be above or equal to 18.
- You must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th standard with a science background.
- You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in class 12th.
- Qualification in NEET exam is a compulsory.
- Some universities may also require TOEFL/IELTS test.
- You must provide all the certificates such as mark sheets, school leaving certificate etc. to authenticate your qualification while sending an application for admission.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Japan
- Good Weather
- Good Infrastructure
- English Curriculum
Weather is an important factor for Indian students who want to study MBBS in Japan. The average weather is great in Japan. This weather is still fine compared to other countries & Indian students can easily cope with this environment.
Japan provides great infrastructure in education and medicine. Most of the colleges and hospitals are well funded and maintained well. This helps the students to gain good quality education.
Most of the colleges in Japan uses English as the medium of education. It is wise to do some research before choosing a particular college if they provide education in English medium.
Japan is one of the countries where many people from around the globe come to pursue education. This makes it a multicultural hub. Japan has a good amount of Indian population which makes it comfortable for Indian students to pursue their education in Japan.
Opportunities for Indian Students after MBBS in Japan
- Students can pursue higher education and training in the UK or US or any other country in the world.
- Students can practice medicine and settle in Japan after the completion of their degree. But for that learning Japanese will be quite useful.
- Students can return back to India and start practicing medicine or pursue PG studies after undergoing an MCI screening test.
There are many factors which could spoil a student’s education when studying MBBS in Japan. Proper research must be done by the student before joining a university or approaching a consultancy. This will help to avoid any problem prior admission
Japan might be an ideal destination if the student are trying to get quality education. Students only choose Japan to study MBBS because it is one of the best options to study medicine with great infrastructural advantages. Many colleges in Japan provide great quality education, some colleges are just in their development stages and might not be good for education.
Many consultancies ignore to give you this information about the disadvantages so self research is the best to overcome factors which may affect a students educational career. . Some universities might provide top quality education so all you have to do is research about the college a lot before admission.