Our Lady of fatima university
Established in 1973 with a Great Vision
Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the best centers for Medical Education in the Philippines. Over 40 years, Fatima has graduated over 30,000 medical practitioners from all disciplines.
Fee structure based on previous academic year it may vary based on the administrations decision.
- Students must clear their +2 exam with more than 50% of marks. The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- For reserved category students the marks criteria of 10+2 is 40%.
- Students must have cleared NEET with Minimum Marks.
- The NEET qualifying marks will be published by the NTA every year
- The student must have completed 17 years of age
- 10th standard Marksheet
- 12th standard Marksheet
- Passport size photographs (at 10)
- Admission Letter
- Student Visa
- Covid-19 test report
- HIV test report
- Medical insurance
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Our Lady of Fatima University Advantages
- Donations are not accepted by the college management to provide medical seats for local and international students. Students are only accepted through a proper admission process.
- Entrance Exams will not be conducted to get admission in the college. The student only has to clear the NEET exam which is conducted by the NTA with a minimum pass mark.
- Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the top Universities which provide world class education with a budget friendly fee structure.
- Our Educational infrastructure provides facilities which provide well furnished accommodations for both local and international students.
- Our facilities include canteens which provide both North Indian and South Indian cuisines. This helps the students from not becoming homesick.
- Our library facilities are opened 24*7. The students can access the libraries any time they want and improve their knowledge.
- Our In-Campus hospital is world class and the students studying in your University don’t have to worry about the clerkship training.
- The campus is provided with 24*7 wifi facilities exclusively for the students of Our Lady of Fatima University.
- The Environment is also very safe for all the international students. Security is provided to all the students inside the campus.
- Seamless online laboratory classes will also be conducted through OLFU’s partnership with a global knowledge provider of online laboratory modules, and/or through University-produced virtual laboratory simulation lectures.
- Library resources can be accessed on Canvas LMS for research and readings through the Online Reference Service and the LRC Website.
- Online guidance services include consultations, counseling, orientations, information services, focus group discussions, career placement, and more.
- History of Medicine
- Preventive and Communicative
These are some of the topics which will be covered in the first year syllabus.
- General and Clinical Pathology
- Neuroscience 2
In the second year, these are the syllabus which will be covered.
- Internal Medicine
- Legal Medicine
- Advanced Pathology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
These are the syllabus for the third year.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
This is the most important and the final year of the curriculum.
PRE – MEDICINE & DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Fatima University Medical Center Valenzuela
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For Indian Students
What is the overall tuition fee to study in Our Lady Of Fatima University?
The overall tuition fees could be around 27 lakhs. This data is based on previous academic year, There might be variations in the fee structures.
How many campuses are there in Our Lady of Fatima University?
There are around six campuses, all the campuses are highly developed and has a calm ambiance good for education.
How many affiliated hospitals does this university have?
There are around three affiliated hospitals for students to practice their medical clerkship.
Are there any Indian students studying in Our Lady of Fatima University?
Yes there are many Indian students studying in this university.
Getting a medical degree from a country like the USA is a great privilege to any Indian student. But most of our Indian population couldn't afford a budget that big to send their kids to study MBBS in the USA. Studying MBBS in a country like the USA could cost a...
So, are you the type of person who won't let a test stop your dreams? You have come to the right place. Here we will discuss the various paths you could take if you scored less marks in your NEET exams. The way people talk about NEET total marks, NEET cutoff 2020 and...
As the 2nd wave is coming to a halt, some sources say that the NTA is ready to conduct the NEET UG 2021 exams as planned earlier. According to the NTA’s notice which was released earlier, the exam is scheduled to happen on September 12, 2021. The application form for...